- 1 1 Thessalonians 4:1-2 How do you please the Lord?
- 2 1 Thessalonians 3:9-13 Who do you pray for?
- 3 1 Thessalonians 3:5-9 Do you worry over someone else’s faith?
- 4 1 Thessalonians 3:1-4 What types of appointments do we have with God?
- 5 1 Thessalonians 2:13-20 What Brings You Joy?
1 Thessalonians 4:1-2
Last time Paul prayed that he could come see the church at Thessalonica, mature their faith, that their love would abound for each other …Read More
1 Thessalonians 3:9-13
Last time Paul was concerned that the church at Thessalonica were wavering in their faith. Paul wanted to know if they couldn’t handle the …Read More
1 Thessalonians 3:5-9
Last time we looked at how Paul desired to be with the new Christians at Thessalonica but he couldn’t go, so he sent Timothy. Timothy …Read More
1 Thessalonians 3:1-4
Who do you worry over?
Are you concerned with those around you who are losing faith? …Read More
1 Thessalonians 2:13-20
Last time Paul demonstrated how he loved the people of Thessalonica, and that he didn’t come to their town for selfish …Read More