- 1 Galatians 1:1-2 Where do you look for truth?
- 2 2 Thessalonians 3:14-18 Where do you find peace?
- 3 2 Thessalonians 3:6-13 Are you weary?
- 4 2 Thessalonians 3:1-5 Does God’s faithfulness mean anything to you?
- 5 2 Thessalonians 2:13-17 Are you standing fast?
Galatians 1:1-2 Bible Lesson and Commentary
Today we start in the book of Galatians. So let me give you a little background. Galatia is in modern …Read More
2 Thessalonians 3:14-18 Bible study and commentary
Last time Paul made sure that everyone that could work was working. Apparently people were …Read More
2 Thessalonians 3:6-13 Bible Study and Commentary
Last time Paul asked that the people pray for him and that God’s word would be delivered freely and work in the lives of …Read More
2 Thessalonians 3:1-5 Bible Study and Commentary
Last time Paul told us who we were in Christ. He explained that we have been sanctified, …Read More
2 Thessalonians 2:13-17 Are you standing fast?
Last time Paul explained to the Thessalonians that the rapture hasn’t taken place, and they have not …Read More