- 1 Galatians 2:14-16 Do we live what we believe?
- 2 Galatians 2:11-13 Are You Leading by Your Actions?
- 3 Galatians 2:6-10 What are you willing to tell others?
- 4 Galatians 2:1-5 Can you save yourself?
- 5 Galatians 1:17-24 What could God do with your life?
Last time we looked at how Paul was disappointed with Peter because he acted like a hypocrite. Peter had been eating with gentiles and …Read More
So last time we found Paul, Barnabas and Titus in Jerusalem. It was determined that Paul would primarily go to the gentiles with …Read More
Last time Paul explained that he, Barnabas and Titus went to Jerusalem because God instructed him to. The Judaizers had …Read More
Last time we looked at how Paul after being called by Jesus, spent three years in Arabia being trained by God. After this period he went to …Read More
So last time we looked at how God called Paul and revealed himself to Paul. Paul had a bad reputation among the Christians, yet …Read More